Marketing & Communication Manager BtoB (#296)
Will be you able to make the difference?
Our Client is a highly dynamic organization which grounded its roots within the Real Estate since 1999. It’s an organization that acquired throughout the time a strong level of understanding of the business and that has shaped ambitions to become a leading actor in the industry within Belgium & Holland. If initially their investment operations were focusing on warehouse compound, they have diversified successfully their activities to offer Office & Flex-Office solutions. Looking to be consider as a real estate partner, our client goes beyond investing in and merely letting square meters. The company focuses on providing service and supplying flexible solutions so that its customers can focus on their core activities. This is the uniqueness of the company and by essence to motto of their development. They want to grow with their clients as a sustainable business partner.
The Marketing & Communication Manager we are looking for, will have a direct responsibility on all the marketing & communications activities within Belgium & Holland both strategic as well as operational. We're looking for a strategic Do-er!
More specifically you will:
- Expansion of the Company brand and the reputation with new and existing customers.
- Provide assistance with the cross selling of turnkey solutions, services, RE:flex (support account manager, service coordinator).
- Initiate and handle all external communication in line with the corporate strategy and identity.
- Expand the expertise and real estate vision through various media channels.
- PR support in the organization of press events and media coverage.
- Managing the online presence of the company through social media, digital newsletters and website management.
- Support activities of account management (when organizing events).
- Offering creative input and fresh innovative ideas for the marketing plan.
- Offering creative and innovative solutions for contacts with new and existing customers.
- Organize and coordinate networking events for customers.
- Managing and checking the customer database.
- Provide assistance with the marketing strategy of RE:flex.
- Assisting with the marketing strategy related to real estate projects (new Flex-offices in BXL), by coordinating and implementing marketing plans in collaboration with the commercial team.
Your experience for the role
The ideal candidate should:
- 4-7 years’s experience minimum in the BtoB Marketing
- Outstanding record of activation practices in the segment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong Customer oriented
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment but as well take ownership and work autonomously
- Ability to communicate ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing – in Dutch, French and English, and eventually other languages
Our client offers...
- A challenging job at a turnaround company that has strong growth ambition;
- A multitask role where it limits stops where you decide;
- The possibility to make your own stamp in this SME in transition;
- Partnering closely with the Management Team to the development of the Company and see short decision-making process in place.
- A competitive salary;
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.