Marketeer Private Label | FMCG (#379)
Strategically strong and able to translate this into concrete actions? Then this is the job for you!
Our client represents some of the biggest private labels in the Belgian food industry and is active in the distribution of food and non-food articles in Belgium, France and Luxemburg. To strengthen their corporate marketing division, they're looking for a Marketeer Private Label.
You think about how to make strategic objectives concrete through the different product categories of their brands and you decide what this means for the packaging of the products.
- You will translate the strategical goals of their private labels to marketing objectives, and actions and communication plans
- You work out a plan in coordination with your marketing colleagues, within the different store concepts.
- By drawing up corporate design guides you assure the look and feel of their private label is consistent and immediately recognizable.
- you support innovation and regularly help develop new packaging concepts.
- Bachelor or Master degree with a background in brand or product management.
- You have a sense for food, experience in fast moving consumer goods is an extra.
- You are communicatively strong and goal-oriented
- You are persuasive innovation-minded
- Analytical mind, basing your actions on acquired data
- Fluent in Dutch and French
Attractive points in the role
- A strong impact on the market, working with a very known brand
- Support from colleagues and intensive training
- A stimulating work-environment
- Responsibility and autonomy
- An attractive salary package with a lot of extra legal benefits (Car, meal vouchers, profit sharing, ...)
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.