Key Customer Success Manager (#366)
Believer in Agile marketing communication? Then this is the job for you!
Our client is a leading technology provider of marketing automation. A believer in “agile marketing automation”, they help marketers to capture business opportunities on their customers’ journey, with the right mix of technology and integrated services. They serve medium to large accounts, mainly in the B2C sectors like retail, financial services, automotive, media, travel & leisure. Our client, as a Belgian company, is steadily growing to become a strong European player of Marketing Automation, with subsidiaries in Belgium, France, and the Netherlands. And more countries, soon to come. To play a central role in liaising with their clients to deliver their value proposition, they are looking for a Key Customer Success Manager.
The Key Customer Success Manager (KCSM) has a central role in liaising with their clients to deliver the value proposition.
Commercial and account management
- Fully responsible for a portfolio of 5-7 key accounts (key accounts @80-120k€ value)
- Responsible for its yearly revenues including tool & full services and its development in order to reach yearly commercial objectives.
- Increase yearly the value of installed technology and recurring revenues, by making the customers loyal with demonstrated satisfaction and by upselling with client demonstrated ROI at the client side.
- Ensuring that your customers meet success throughout their ACTITO customer journey, from easy on-boarding to systematic upgrading.
- Supporting your clients to ensure they extract full benefit of our tool capabilities & services, from an efficient use to the implementation of the best business practices.
- Tracking the client effective tool use and the key performance indicators of its applicative marketing automation programmes to stimulate a continuous improvement process.
- As senior, manage a team of 2-3 account & project managers. Your team will be responsible for daily co-accounting and project management of your key accounts.
- Ensure people skills development according to company and personal career plans
- 5 to 10 years of relevant professional experience in data-driven, CRM and digital marketing preferably in a consultative commercial role.
- Demonstrated professional interest in marketing innovation (new media, new data, behavior-based marketing) and in the technological and digital aspects of marketing.
- Demonstrated experience in managing key and large accounts.
- Typically carry a degree in business/marketing, but we will consider equivalent professional experience.
- Trilingual (NL, F, E), preferably NL native.
Attractive points in the role
- Join a fast growing company environment.
- Opportunities to grow with and within the company.
- Autonomy and responsibility in your job.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.