Key Account Manager I Vape/Tech (#404)
Join the mission to eliminate cigarettes!
Our client's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. Backed by leading technology investors, the company is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries, and is the number one US-based vapor product. They're an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, growing rapidly to deliver on their mission. Their mission now is to grow their local team and set up the roll-out.
The purpose is active participation in building long term sales strategies and tactics to ensure the company proposition is adult smokers’ first choice & strong relevance while eliminating cigarettes in Belgium. Construct and manage cooperation with dedicated key customers to maximize the company revenue and profit.
- Negotiate business terms and annual plans with entrusted clients.
- Prepare customer contracts and lead their implementation in line with approved company Commercial Policy.
- Deliver precise clients sales volume forecasting in line with company systems and routines.
- Deliver targeted volume and margin goals for dedicated clients on monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
- Implement marketing activities with dedicated clients in line with activation calendar.
- Identify new sales opportunities at the level of dedicated clients to drive higher velocity of JUUL products across the entrusted retail universe.
- Full responsibility for P&L for all assigned customers to the level of operating profit.
- Driving various strategic projects to bring business opportunities to life i.e. to positively influence volume, market share and profitability.
- Manage allocated account budget.
- Actively cooperates with other people within the department, company level (especially with marketing, TM, logistics, operations) to achieve total company goals in Belgium.
- Responsible for compliance of internal and external regulations including all regulations regarding ENDS category, regulations of corporate governance, security policy and policy of personal data protection.
- Travel to customer locations within Belgium and occasional European travel if required.
What's absolutely necessary?
- Customer management.
- Strong sales, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Highly developed analytical skills (knowledge of MS Office, Google apps).
- Highly developed communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
- Creativity and innovation in building solutions.
- Written and spoken fluency in English, French and Dutch.
- Higher education, Master’s Degree in Economics, Business Administration or Marketing.
- Strong experience in the sales department at FMCG on Key Account Manager position (Minimum 3-5 years) in the Belgium market.
- Senior level experience in FMCG companies.
What's in it for you:
- A place to grow your career. Our client will help you set big goals - and exceed them.
- Work with talented, committed and supportive teammates.
- Equity and performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in the success.
- Travel accidental insurance.
- Further benefits such as pension, health insurance etc. are being considered to make our client the employer of choice.
- Discounts on company products.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.