Key Account Manager Top 3 Off-Trade | FMCG Spirits (#441)
Share your passion for some prime brands in the Spirits market!
Our client has been active in more than 190 countries worldwide. Its portfolio is composed of more than 50 brands with a large assortment of alcoholic beverages, wines and soft drinks. Today, the company employs approximately 33 persons in Belgium. Our client has constantly increased its net sales over the years as a result of its focus on brand building, organic growth, and external growth through a series of strategic acquisitions supported by a solid financial position. Today, they are looking for a Key Account Manager to strengthen their Sales organization.
What's the goal?
As Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for the development of our client's brand portfolio, by managing the customer processes & optimally translating them into activation plans, for a Top 3 client (and smaller clients) in Retail. The Key Account Manager directly reports into the Sales Director Off Trade and is responsible for:
- Active participation in the field sales meeting.
- Sales Forecasting.
- Communication to sales field force on customer promotional activities.
- Monthly reporting on business results.
- Budget management and responsibility.
Why this opportunity?
Our client has an authentic and dynamic way of working, focusing on team results rather than sanctioning individual mistakes. It has been labeled by its own employees as a great place to work. What is atypical about the company on the market: it doesn't profile itself as a market leader, but stimulates a different way of thinking and working with its clients. It considers its clients as partners and invests in events (cultural & festivals) with them. Having people enjoy their brands in fun moments is important to our client. The company is more Marketing- than Sales-driven nowadays. There are targets, but they want to convince consumers to choose for and remain loyal with their brands more than anything.
What's absolutely necessary?
- Love & passion for the products, brands and company.
- Integrity, transparency and respect are core values.
- A team player mindset.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in Sales, preferably in FMCG and/or Key Account Management.
- A level of maturity which is required for negotiation.
- Bachelor/master's degree.
Do you have what it takes?
If you think you're up for the task, press the "Apply online" button below. Don't hesitate to send your CV and ask for additional info by e-mail, either! If there's a match, we'll take a look at what we can do together, in order to boost your application.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.