Contribute to the introduction of a premium chocolate brand in the Belgian retail landscape !
Your challenge :
Today, for their brand new offices located in Brussels close to Zuidstation/ Gare du Midi, our client is looking for hire a (f/m) :
KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
As KAM Top3, you will report to the Belgian Sales Manager together with a Jr Key Account Manager.
Your responsibilities :
- Develop Strategic Account Plans to achieve sales and profit targets and maximise return on investment together with the Sales manager.
- Generate insights and vision for future brand growth
- Build and develop internal working relationships with key departments such as Finance, Supply Chain, MS&P, shopper marketing.
- Manage internal systems such as Budget/ Forecasting.
- Negotiate strong Trading terms for each account
- Maximise Net Sales/GM within the (National) Account(s)
- Deliver strong contribution to development of Belgium ambition and strategy
- Drive Distribution across Sweet, Savoury, Chocolate and Baked Product Portfolios.
- Build a strong position for the focus brands
- Develop Strong Customer Relationships and Aligned Joint Business Plans for Growth.
- Become a more relevant and value adding trade partner
Your profile :
- University degree
- First experience as a Top 3 Key Account Manager
- Fluency in Dutch, French and English
- P&L knowledge
- Presentation Skills
- Performance measurement and monitoring
- Strong Selling, Negotiation and influencing Skills
- Ownership and resilience
- Customer and consumer focus
- Good Communication skills
- Team Player
What's in it for you ?
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.