Key Account Manager Retail Top 3 | Food & Non-Food (#302)
Representing Food & Non-Food Brands for a big client
Our client is an International family owned company with Italian roots. In less than half a century, this company has successfully positioned itself as one of the Top 10 FCMG companies in their homeland and a serious player in the others. In Belgium, the company is represented by a team of 25 FTE. This very flat organisation offers strong local autonomy with the security and back-up of a strong multinational. For their HQ in Zaventem, they are looking for a Key Account Manager Retail.
As Key Account Manager, you have a key role in the organization and will contribute to further grow the business. You will be responsible for a Top 3 customer in the Belgium retail channel, in the categories of Food & Home Care. You will report into the Sales Manager Retail.
- You will be responsible for the implementation of company strategy on customer level.
- In preparation of the yearly and quarterly business reviews with your customer, you will analyze Sell-in and Nielsen data to evaluate current performance and take corrective actions when necessary.
- During the yearly and quarterly business reviews with the customers, you will make recommendations to hit the joint business plans and build the categories together with the customer.
- Coordinate the promotional planning on customer level and translate to Field Activity planning – Briefing to Field during six-weekly Field meetings.
- Internally you are the voice of the customer and you are able to motivate the other departments to help building the business with your customer. In close collaboration with Customer Service, Logistics, Finance, Marketing and Trade Marketing you will challenge the status quo and deliver growth targets.
- In collaboration with trade marketing make the right choices on assortment and implement the category vision.
- Close follow-up of customer performance.
- Propose new ways of doing business internally (route-to market in the different customer banners – strategy + implementation).
- Follow up customer budget and conditions.
- A real passion for retail.
- You have a first successful experience in key account management preferably on a top 3 customer in the Belgium retail channel.
- Your ambition is to grow towards a leading role within a top FMCG player by building your knowledge as a Key Account Manager.
- You have a positive mindset, are stress resistant and see business challenges as opportunities.
- Entrepreneurial and proactive, you work pragmatically with a commercial feeling.
- You have excellent analytical skills.
- Fluent Dutch, French with strong communication skills.
- You are a real team player.
- Computer literate : MS Office – Nielsen Answer – SalesForce +.
What's in it for you:
- A Key function in an international Top FMCG-company with strong A-brands.
- An important role in a young and dynamic team.
- Trainings and coaching to develop professional skills.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic FMCG company in the centre of Belgium.
- An attractive Salary package.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.