Key Account Manager | Retail (#319)
Food lovers: a unique opportunity to develop your sales skills
Our client is a respected market player in the area of FMCG-food in the world. Innovation, quality of their products and sustainability are their key words and thanks to them, they have reached a leading market position in the majority of their segments. This multinational company is located in Brussels and its culture is characterised by team spirit, fun and passion for food. To reinforce their sales department, they are looking to hire a Key Account Manager Retail.
As Key Account Manager, you will be responsible for the development of our client’s brand portfolio by managing perfectly the customer processes and by optimally translating our client’s plan in activation plans at a customer level.
The responsibilities include, amongst others:
- In charge mainly of one of the top three Belgian retail accounts
- In charge of smaller accounts
- Negotiation of the promotional planning with the clients
- Negotiation of the introduction of new products with the clients
- Development of trusted & long term relationship with your clients
- Active participation in the business plans and account plans for key customers
- Sales Forecasting
- Monthly reporting on business results
- A passion for food
- Between 5 and 10 years experience in Account Management
- Experience in FMCG and in managing top three Belgian retail accounts
- Strong negotiation skills
- Entrepreneurial, you lead the issue to be proactively solution oriented
- Fluent in NL/FR/EN
Attractive points in the role:
- The Key Account Manager will be given a lot of autonomy
- The chance to have an impactful role in a human-sized organization, which is part of a big group offering many possibilities of evolution - especially for candidates open to mobility
- Home-working allowed twice/week
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.