Key Account Manager Out-of-Home | Food (#409)
With great brands comes great responsibility
Our client is one of Europe’s leading food companies. Their headquarters are in the Antwerp area, Belgium, in the heart of Europe, with operations in Belgium, Finland, France, Germany and Sweden.
What's the goal?
Preparation and implementation of the OOH sales plan for the assigned accounts. Realizing the forecast revenue and profit targets for these accounts through an optimized but critical implementation of the commercial activities.
- Drawing up - in consultation with the OOH Manager - the "sales plan OOH" part for the assigned accounts.
- Negotiate with various customer groups / customers about conditions, volumes and prices, with the aim of achieving the sales objectives.
- Manage each individual account up to P&L level.
- Analyze the promotional campaigns conducted.
- Interaction with Retail (for bulk packages). Strive for a coherent commercial approach from OOH wholesalers on the one hand - Retail cash & carry on the other for both promotional proposals and package conditions.
- Communication of targeted information to the Business Developers OOH via the Field Sales Manager OOH.
- Active participation in the OOH Business Meeting.
- Managing & keeping general commercial documents up-to-date OOH: Publicity budgets, green spots, region codes, recommended prices.
What's absolutely necessary?
- Master or Bachelor degree or equivalent through experience.
- 4 to 5 years of experience within FMCG (preferably Out of Home) is a must.
- Commercial feeling, entrepreneurial spirit, autonomous, able to take initiatives and decisions.
- Negotiation and presentation skills.
- Easy contact skills in Dutch and French.
Do you have what it takes?
If you think you're up for the task, press the "Apply online" button below. Don't hesitate to ask for a full job description by e-mail, either! If there's a match, we'll take a look at what we can do together, in order to boost your application.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.