Key Account Manager I Cosmetics sector (#292)
Become part of this iconic brand !
Our client, an international FMCG company, works everyday to achieve one common goal: making people feel good in their skin. A feel for the needs and wishes of our consumers, a disciplined approach to brand management, and innovation-led research and development work have made our client what it is today. Active in more than 200 countries, this iconic brand operates across different markets: mass market, dermocosmetics, and premium. As an active employer, our client has main opportunities and gives to each one the possibility to evolve within the company.
In the context of their growth, my client is looking for a Key Account Manager that will report directly to the Head of Sales.
- Develop Strategic Account Plans to achieve sales and profit targets through the implementation of appropriate and unique strategies for these key accounts
- Negotiate strong Trading terms for the account that you will manage
- Become a more relevant and value adding trade partner
- You are responsible for the sales development with existing and new clients
- Between 5 and 7 year’s experience in KAM
- Native Dutch with a very good knowledge of French
- Experience managing clients such as Colruyt or Kruidvat
- Good knowledge of the FMCG market
- Strong analytical skills, facts-based
- Team-spirit mind
- Have an appealing international career opportunity in a dynamic, strong and growing environment where everything is still possible
- An autonomous function with matching responsibilities
- A competitive salary package
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.