National Key Account Manager Mass-Market (Healthcare) (#363)
Are you ready to develop your Account Management skills in a new sector?
Our client produces consumer health products based on scientific innovation. They develop and market a range of products in the areas of: Pain Relief, Respiratory, Oral Health, Nutrition/Gastro Intestinal and Skin Health. Their products are either distributed in the mass-market and/or in pharmacies.
As sparring partner of the Sales Manager BELUX you will...
- Manage the business via the central trading departments and key local/regional contacts, merchandising & marketing teams.
- Achieve financial targets as agreed with Sales Manager
- Manage the Trade investment budget
Your non exhaustive tasks will be...
- To help and support Sales Manager to develop business strategy for appointed channel which leads to sustainable profitable growth.
- To deliver the strategy on the appointed retailers in conjunction with the channel ; and to take direct account responsibility for the management of separate portfolio accounts. Delivering on sales profit, customer investment and, margin through full P&L management.
- Lead the development and management of trading and category management relationships with portfolio of accounts and trading teams to ensure optimal and appropriate distribution of the brands across all stores. Develop strong plans for influencing key stakeholders internally and externally.
- To maximize sales through the delivery of business development initiatives (e.g. specific channel sku’s, clip strips, Counter Display Units and tailored sku’ solutions).
- To ensure the maximum impact of Oral Health Care Events, NPD and key account specific initiatives via a coordinated aligned business plan which drives additional feature/visibility & ensures maximum in-store execution. (e.g. 'Oral Care Month')
- To help lead the strategic development & delivery of a value retailer strategy within channel. This will incorporate a customer awareness & educational program (e.g. educational events).
- Ensure correct share of space within store location, explore education and visibility opportunities.
Your ideal background would be:
- Master degree in business related studies
- First experience in negotiation at central level, acquired in the FMCG sector
- Hands-on mentality and entrepreneurial spirit
- Financial numeracy to be able to build strategically sound and financially robust proposals that exploit opportunities within accounts.
- Understanding and insight into Category Management principle
- Fluency in Dutch, French and English
Our client provides...
A supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. They also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best. They promote an open culture, encouraging people to be themselves and giving their ideas a chance to flourish.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.