Key Account Manager | Pharma "Eastern Europe & Duty Free" (based in Ghent) (#233)
Fantastic opportunity to join a scale-up organisation in the Cosmetic & OTC sector
Our client is a young, dynamic and strong growing company with its headquarter nearby Ghent. Our client specializes in the development and manufacture of personal care products. To further develop and implement their sales and marketing strategy (with customers in more than 70 countries), our client is seeking to recruit an entrepreneurial individual as: International Key Account Manager "Eastern Europe & Duty Free"
This role is a fundamental function for the company as the allocated region is representing the biggest revenue stream t'ill today for our client. You'll have thus to work closely with one of the biggest Pharma Chain in the World Boots Healthcare as well as other key clients to secure Company's product positioning and introductions. You'll spot also business opportunities to secure the company's growth as well as product development in the Region.
Your non-exhaustive duties will be :
- You are responsible for the sales development with existing and new clients in the dedicated geographical markets
- You develop the brand plans to increase awareness and market shares, keeping an eye on preserving the Brand equity.
- You develop new clients in both segments Pharmacy & Retail chains, as well as online platforms
- You implement the sales strategy and develop marketing plans per country
- You are responsible for your own marketing budget per country
- You guarantee & develop long-term cooperation with distributors or direct customers in order to increase revenues.
- You'll manage different level of stakeholders within your clients being C-Level, Marketing Directors, Marketing Managers, Buyers, Category Managers, etc.
- You closely work with the marketing and R&D departments at HQ for developing your plans and gather the support necessary to achieve your targets.
Our client expects you to have the following:
- You hold a master's degree
- Experience in FMCG – pharmacy
- Min. 4 years of experience in a commercial function such as (Category Manager) or Key Account Manager
- Experience in marketing is a real plus
- Fluency in English & French. Dutch is not an absolute must, but a plus.
- Dynamic and innovative
- Independent and hands on
- Ready to travel 25% of the time
Our client offers the opportunity to...
- Have an appealing international career opportunity in a dynamic, strong and growing environment where everything is still possible
- Apart from a competitive salary pack (amongst which company car, pension plan, hospitalization insurance, meal vouchers and other extralegal benefits), there are sufficient growth opportunities to meet your ambitions.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.