Key Account Manager Foodservice | FMCG (#355)
Bring your Foodservice experience and network to the next level!
Located in Mechelen, our client is distributor, in charge of marketing and commercialization for major international brands. In light of restructuring its sales team, the company is now looking to hire its next Key Account Manager Foodservice.
What's the goal?
- Co-drafting yearly business plans for the entire Foodservice channel, in line with the brand owners' objectives, market evolution and internal company objectives.
- Preparing and following up on negotiations and cooperation agreements, with the Sales Manager.
- Prospecting potential wholesalers, restaurant chains, industrial caterers etc.
- Take part in professional fairs.
- Building long-term relationships within the Foodservice channel.
Why this company?
Our client is one of the biggest FMCG organizations in Belgium. It has three business units and is characterized by entrepreneurship above all. Furthermore, it has a horizontal organization with an open culture on all levels. With a diversity of well-loved brands to manage and some exciting challenges in the pipeline, you will be able maintain relationships with a large network in Foodservice.
What's absolutely necessary?
- A (Professional) Bachelor's degree, preferably in an economical context.
- A first successful experience in sales (2-3 years) within the Foodservice channel is a must.
- The perfect candidate is fluently trilingual (NL/FR/EN).
- Analytical capacity; targets drive you.
- Being sales- and results oriented, entrepreneurial and proactive.
Do you have what it takes?
If you think you're up for the task, give me a call or send me an e-mail with your (English) resume, using the contact details below. Don't hesitate to ask questions or request a job description! We'll take a look at what we can do together, in order to boost your application.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.