Key Account Manager (Consumer Electronic goods) (#438)
A fantastic opportunity!
Our client is dedicated to providing customers with innovative and smart products (electronics, TVs, tablets, smartphones...) to better meet their needs. It all starts with their corporate philosophy, a credo based on delivering quality, design and innovations. Eager to invest in the Benelux market, the Group has settled in the Benelux a couple of years ago and since multiplied by 4 their turnover and are now with a dozen people on the headcount. Everyone has a role to play in this environment and every task is crucial and impactful on the company’s results. Great execution, ownership of projects and willing to achieve results are keys within this structure. Under the scope of their growth, in order to enforce their commercial service, they are looking for someone to fill a position of: KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER (Consumer Electronic goods)
What's the goal?
You will advise customers, carry out negotiations, and ensure full follow-up of your portfolio ensuring not only that the sales objectives are met but also that the customers get full support from your side to be in the best position to sell the products.
- Managing an existing portfolio of major national customers (Vandenborre, Krëfel, Media Markt, ...)
- Selling the national actions adapted to each of one of your clients.
- Negotiate the annual deals with the customers, develop the annual promotional activities with a unique autonomy on Budget, ensure the best in class assortment to optimize the sell-out, etc.
- Link closely with Marketing and Supply to develop the optimal deal.
What's absolutely necessary?
- You enjoy selling, convincing and communicating your enthusiasm. You are capable of professional and high qualitative follow-up of customer portfolios.
- You can initiate actions and enjoy meeting challenges
- You’re at ease with figures and reporting tools
- You have experience or a strong feeling with the distribution networks in the small & mid-size consumer apparels.
- You hold a degree (Bachelor/Master) and have relevant experience in the field Sales/account management (FMCG, Consumer Electronics, Small or Mid-size Apparels).
- You speak either French or Dutch as a mother tongue but have a very good level in the other language. Every other language is an asset.
- You have a natural entrepreneurial spirit.
What's in it for you?
- A unique experience to develop yourself in an SME who belongs to a worldwide group.
- A varied job within a rapidly growing organization
- Great autonomy with career opportunities
- A market competitive wage with fringe benefits (car, meal vouchers, ecocheques, insurances, ‚ ...)
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.