Key Account Manager BENELUX (Electro-Retailers & E-Retailers) – Home based (#315)
Want to help put innovative medical devices on the market?
Our client is a British family-owned company that designs, develops and markets innovative electrical home healthcare brands. They objective is to have a lasting positive impact on people’s health and can claim it via multiple clinical researches over their products. Supported by a strong multi-channel marketing strategy, sales are driven by creative communication campaigns. To enlarge their commercial presence in mainland Europe, and reporting to the Head of Regional Sales, our client is recruiting a talented Key Account Manager for the BENELUX.
As Key Account Manager, you will manage existing accounts in the Electrical, Pharmacy and Online channels with the purpose of driving profitable business growth. You will have to identify and deliver new business opportunities such as new customers, new listings or additional distribution.
- Management of key Retail customers: Krefel, VandenBorre, BCC, MediaMarkt, New Pharma
- Develop and execute a Channel Plan and Prospecting plan
- Develop Plans with key customers to grow revenue and profitability
- Set up promotional mechanics to drive profitable sales
- Gain listings of new lines and develop additional distribution within accounts as appropriate
- Work with the Central Marketing team to deliver Point of Sale at store level.
- Work with Central Marketing to develop Retail launch plans for new products
- Provide monthly forecasts for volume requirements and trade spend
- Keep senior management briefed on plans and performance, presenting at monthly meetings
- Fluent Flemish and French, good level of English
- Excellent negotiation and persuasion skills
- High levels of organisational skills
- Positive, can do attitude
- Results oriented and commercially astute
- High levels of drive and energy
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills
- Can operate with autonomy and as part of a team
- Experience in a front-line Sales Account Management role in consumer goods
- Ability to sell concepts and ideas and develop sales presentations to achieve desired outcome
- 5 - 10 years of experience and very comfortable in the digital space
Attractive points in the role
- Ability to work home based
- Autonomy in your job
- Development of your entrepreneurial side
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.