Key Account Manager | Cosmetics (#451)
Do you want to develop the commercial relationships of a global leader in luxury ?
Our client is a global leader in luxury cosmetics (makeup, skin care, fragrance and hair care), currently looking for a Key Account Manager for their head office in the North of Brussels. As the global leader in prestige beauty, they touch over half a billion consumers a year, and their diverse portfolio of over 25 brands is sold in over 150 countries. They have always been pioneers in sales and marketing. Nowadays, they keep showing their creativity, innovation and boldness in everything they do : in the products they develop of course, but also in their marketing and sales strategies.
In a few words, your responsibilities would be to : - make strong strategic recommendations based on thorough performance analysis of the company's brands (varied portfolio of 25+ prestige brands) in order to drive revenue growth and gain market share, - ensure an efficient implementation of the brands’ strategy in partnership with the company’s partners, - manage the relationships with these key corporate partners.
More specifically, you would:
- be the main contact and coordinator internally and externally of their brands towards each account
- implement and follow up on the brands strategy, introduce new products and be responsible for the annual negotiations and follow-up on the terms
- take ownership over the quarterly business reviews, follow-up on actions plans and make sure the strategy is implemented correctly
- collect and drive the tools to boost sales performance
- follow up on reporting and analysis of brand performances at each account
- act as example with qualities as respect, helpfulness and cooperation.
- inspire and guide in order to achieve success
- High energy and drive
- Perfectly bilingual Dutch & English – knowledge of French a plus
- At least 3 years of experience in an analytical function within FMCG or Cosmetics - Sales or KAM experience is a plus
- Team player who can work efficiently in cooperation internally with all departments and externally towards several contacts
- Seek ways to achieve goals despite unforeseen problems (strong problem-solving skills)
- Open to feedback, new perspectives and continued learning
- Strong negotiation & communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Listening skills
- Willing to travel (up to 40% traveling across the Belgium / The Netherlands)
What's in it for you ?
- The chance to work for a global leader in luxury, driven by innovation
- A challenging position working for the most strategic accounts of the company, and thus a chance to have a significant impact on their results
- A competitive salary package
- The opportunity to grow, develop yourself and learn - a lot
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.