Junior Sales | IT (#375)
Develop yourself in a real-life "Wolf of Wall Street" work environment.
Our client is an important player in storage and server distribution; a niche market they sought out for themselves. Founded and with their HQ based in the United Kingdom, they offer customized IT solutions throughout Europe, with an unparalleled level of customer service. They hired their Sales Manager for Belgium in 2018, aiming to expand their team. Therefore, we are now looking for multiple new recruits.
What's the goal?
- Developing business.
- Building a network of clients through internal sales.
- Focus on creating long term relationships and growth.
- You help our client in maintaining a top position on the market.
What's attractive about this opportunity?
- Extensive training in sales techniques & products.
- Helping build the success chapter in Belgium, based on an internationally successful company story.
- Growing your career in sales, developing yourself into an Account Manager.
- An exceptional commission scheme.
What's absolutely necessary?
- English language skills + French or Dutch as a mother tongue, with the ability to follow conversations in the other language.
- Experience in IT distribution and sales is a plus.
- Proactivity: taking initiatives, coming with solutions.
- Discipline and determination.
- A challenger attitude and listening skills.
- A client- and results-oriented, sales-driven mindset.
Do you have what it takes?
If you think you're up for the task, press the "Apply online" button below, or give me a call for more information. Don't hesitate to ask for a full job description, either! We'll take a look at what we can do together, in order to boost your application.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.