Junior Key Account Manager Retail | FMCG (#354)
Develop yourself in (Key) Account Management!
Located in Mechelen, our client is distributor, in charge of marketing and commercialization for major international brands. In light of restructuring its sales team, the company is now looking to hire its next Junior Key Account Manager Retail.
What's the goal?
- Preparing and following up on negotiations and cooperation agreements, with the Sales Manager.
- Drafting and checking up on promo- and action plans with marketing.
- Co-drafting yearly business plans for the client portfolio, in line with the brand owners' objectives, market evolution and internal objectives.
- Building long-term relationships within Benelux Retail.
- Evolving into a full-fledged Key Account Manager for the Retail industry.
Why this company?
Our client is one of the biggest FMCG organizations in Belgium. It has three business units and is characterized by entrepreneurship above all. In this role, you will be able to grow into a Top 3 Key Account Manager over time, in a horizontal organization with an open culture on all levels. With a diversity of well-loved brands to manage, you will be able to build relationships with a large network in retail.
What's absolutely necessary?
- A Master's degree, preferably in an economical context.
- A first successful experience in sales (2-3 years), within FMCG is a plus.
- The perfect candidate is fluently trilingual (NL/FR/EN).
- Analytical capacity; targets drive you.
- Being sales- and results oriented, entrepreneurial and proactive.
Do you have what it takes?
If you think you're up for the task, give me a call or send me an e-mail with your (English) resume, using the contact details below. Don't hesitate to ask questions or request a job description! We'll take a look at what we can do together, in order to boost your application.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.