Junior Brand Manager | Food (#271)
Boost your career with beloved food brands
Our client is a very fast-growing company active in the food sector and operating across Europe (HQ in the UK). The company has strong ambitions and develops its activities through brand acquisitions and a focus on innovation. Their activities are split into four business units and are led by creative, energetic and committed teams. To join their dynamic marketing team, our client is currently recruiting a Junior Brand Manager.
As a Junior Brand Manager, you will work for key product ranges of the company portfolio. You will work in close collaboration with the Trade Marketing Department and will report to a Senior Brand Manager.
- Understand brand and market dynamics and translate into growing strategies for the brand
- Lead the development & execution of marketing strategies & plans for the brand to maximize long-term volume & profit and increase the long-term brand equity
- Responsible for product / segment P&L including substantial A&P budgets
- Managing the set up and day-to-day execution of brand plans
- Recommending and implementing corrective/adjustment actions up/downside to optimize effectiveness and ensure achievement of goals
- Nurture effective working relationships with internal (local & international) and external stakeholders
- Leading cross-departmental projects
- Briefing and managing agencies
- Coordinate implementation of Digital & Social Strategy: SEO/SEA, OLV, Social Media, Website content management
- Bachelor or Master degree preferably in economics/marketing
- Trilingual Dutch, French and English
- 1-3 years of successful experience in FMCG brand management - ideally in Food
- Strong analytical skills and strategic overview
- Strong experience in working with and managing creative agencies
- Passionate about brands & marketing
- Passionate about digital
- High energy & drive
- Curiosity and open-mindedness
- Change agent
- Strong communication skills
- Good common sense and ability to work under pressure
- Flexible and open-minded personality
- Planning & Organizational skills
- Team player
What's in it for you:
- An attractive salary package
- The chance to develop yourself, working on a leading brand with a lot of innovation in the pipeline
- Working cross-category on the digital aspect, bringing it to another level
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.