Junior B2B Sales Representative NL/FR I Fair trade chocolate (#440)
Join an entrepreneurial Belgian company with strong ethical values !
Our client is a Belgian chocolate company, with a conscience! They are known for their delicious chocolates that are innovative, healthful, organic and Fairtrade. Their company is fully dedicated to offering products that preserve the planet while helping people to enjoy their best life of well-being.
Your challenge :
In order to contribute to its further success in Belgium, our client is currently looking to hire a (m/f) :
Bilingual NL/FR Sales Representative B2BThe Sales Representative will play a key role by generating new sales and leads in the B2B market i.e. companies, hotels & restaurants.
Your responsibilities :
In this position, you will be closing sales and providing solutions for every customer to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability. Key Responsibilities:
- Present, sell and merchandise chocolates to companies, hotels & restaurants which have been identified as relevant target groups;
- Maintains positive customer relationships by visiting clients regularly, meet customers satisfaction;
- Research, reach out, plan visits with buyers through cold calling, and build productive long-lasting relationships;
- Achieve and meet agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule;
- Coordinate sales effort with our logistic, track sales, merchandise and send sales reports to management.
Your profile :
- You are a junior profile with a Bachelor or Master and have ideally a first experience in a sales role;
- Bilingual French/Dutch;
- Ability to work accurately under pressure to meet competing deadlines;
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills;
- Patience and tenacity to handle rejection and continue with a positive attitude when reaching next customer;
- Customer focused to gain sales, persuasive and goal-oriented;
- Comfortable making cold calls and talking to new people all day;
- Able to work independently or as an active member of a team;
- Computer skills, including MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel).
What's in it for you?
Our client is a booming Belgian company that will offer the right candidate fantastic growth opportunities along with the growth of the business. Since the company is already present in France and in the US, opportunities to evolve abroad will also be possible.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.