International Sales Manager EMEA | Consumer Healthcare (#306)
Your next opportunity ?
Our client, based in Gent, creates new and alternative ways to make life better and healthier through innovative solutions in the field of consumer healthcare. They create value combining scientific innovation with consumer insights . Their goal? Improve not only our lives, but also those of the next generation. Their company values are the following: passion & Ambition - Entrepreneurship & Creativity - Integrity & Collaboration. Our client is currently looking for an International Sales Manager EMEA to expand their team.
You will grow and develop an assigned portfolio of existing international customers and work in close collaboration with the Research and Development department, the Business Development department and the Operations Team.
• You grow and develop (farming) an assigned portfolio of existing international customers ( Northern Europe : UK/IRL/Scandinavia + USA ) by increasing customer penetration, improving the contact matrix and translating the generated customer insights and dynamics into viable portfolio opportunities beyond the status quo.
• In close collaboration with the Research and Development department , the Business Development department and the Operations Team you drive the customer strategies and tactics. You manage customer investments and develop / implement all key initiatives with a major focus to grow sell - in and sell - o ut sustainable.
• During customer’s Top - to - Top meetings and operational follow ups, you represent our client to strengthen the relationships and drive and execute joint business opportunities with the as signed customers leading to growth and account contribution.
• Master degree preferably in Economics or Life Sciences.
• Minimum 7 - 10 years of progressive commercial career advancement required , gained in an international oriented commercial role, demonstrating strong commercial agility and entrepreneurship.
• Familiarity and understanding with B2B sales is a must , where experience with branded products/solution thinking is a clear asset.
• Proven track record in influencing, leading customers and interaction on all customer levels ( complex matrix environment of our partners).
• Strong long - term relationship builder.
• Self starter, pragmatic, and “can do mentality” but with the right agility for processes and analytics.
• Ability to analyse customer insights and dynamics and develop tactical plans with a strong drive for results. (agility)
• Fluency in Dutch/French/ English.
Join a fantastic company in its field of expertise that will offer you constant support and training to help you achieve your success and provide you with a nice compensation package and benefits.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.