International Product Manager Diversification (Luik-Liège) (#357)
Join a leading Belgian company in a field of passion and innovation
Our client has been architects of the leading invention in there field since the end of the 19th century. Since then, they have continue cultivating this culture of innovation and forward looking organisation, hiring the bests in their field. Addressing a market of connoisseur and passionate individuals, they have built their reputation on both the quality & design of their products. Although focusing on their Core business, they have developed since a decade now a new axe of diversification for which we’re currently recruiting a Product Manager.
Reporting the the Senior International Product Manager you’ll be holding a central function in the organization. As Product Manager you act as the Business Manager of your categories and are completely accountable for their Commercial successes. You’ll have strong project management and drive motivation and attention on your categories across the different stakeholders to secure everyone is committed to meet your objectives. With that objective, your non-exhaustive tasks will be looking like.
- Together with the major stakeholders, being Sales and its Senior Product Manager, and the collected market insights, you’ll develop the category’ strategies for the Worldwide market (excl.USA).
- One of the job pillar will be to define, proposed and implement the categories’ strategy.
- He/She will work on the marketing mix of the different categories of products he/she will handles.
- As Product Manager, you will manage your ranges according to the SKU’s performances and life cycle.
- You’ll securely book from the different internal R&D Department and external partners the right NPD to fit your customers requirements and market trends.
- You’ll be supporting the launches of your renewed SKU’s via different communication channels as well as finding commercial uplift from cross-sells and up-sells opportunities.
- The Product Manager will animate the Commercial direct and indirect ressources to optimize categories Sales performances and profitability.
- The Product Manager will be at the initiative of the different briefing internal & external.
- He/She will identify and directly negotiate with existing or new suppliers to deliver new products into the assortments. You’ll coordinate for that with the Purchasing & Supply department.
- He/she will generate new ideas to develop new routes to markets which could be complementary that the ones used today by the Sales force.
- The Product Manager is responsible of the Forecasting of each SKUs in its categories.
- The Product Manager will attend trade shows and fairs all around EU. The role requires thus an average travelling of 20% of its time (mainly in EU).
- He/She will be a marketer capable of projecting a passion for the industry
- He/She will have some proven product management experiences in a traditional or luxury market environment.
- He/She will have strong commercial affinity.
- He/She will be capable of delivering clear, precise and rigorous briefings.
- He/She will be someone that has strong listening skills and detect business opportunities to position its categories in the commercial funnel of his/her stakeholders.
- He/She will have strong empathy and will be capable of creating bounds with people internally and externally.
- He/She will be agile, capable of coping with polyvalent tasks and adapt quickly to situations.
- He/She will not be afraid of rolling-out your sleeves to get the job done
- Ability to communicate fluently in front of an audience in French and English
Attractive points in the role
- You’ll marketer products for a target group of passionate individuals.
- You will be working for one of the Belgian proudness being a TOP3 leading actor Worldwide in its sector.
- You’ll be managing a non-core category requiring your full creativity, entrepreneurship and onboarding skills.
- You’ll have the world (excl.USA) as your playground.
- You will have a very polyvalent role and will for sure avoid monotony.
- You’ll join a flat organisation with familial mindset and open to new ideas.
- You’ll be offered a very competitive salary including other benefits.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.