International Key Account Manager (#328)
Are you ready to develop the commercial relationships in a growing international company?
Our client, based in Nivelles, is the European headquarter of a dynamic world leading premium food packaging manufacturer. Working closely with their clients, they develop new innovative solutions for the retail, foodservices and cash & carry sectors. Conscious of the environmental challenges, they have been amongst the first players to offer bio-sourced and compostable packaging solutions. They are continuously expanding their product range, pursuing efforts to reduce the use of non-recyclable plastics, and looking to drive innovation and develop alternatives to plastic.
As International Key Account Manager you are responsible for developing the commercial relationships with your customers for Cash & Carry for France, Italy, Spain and Belgium. You are called to travel around 40-60% of your time. You elaborate and implement the strategic plans for dedicated national customers in order to realise the turnover and budget objectives for his/her client portfolio.
- You ensure the realisation of the objectives for your customers in terms of volume, range, merchandising, promotions within the company’s defined commercial budget and guidelines
- You develop good relationships with all decision makers at your accounts and you follow-up planned actions and analyses the results
- You manage the budgets and anticipate future evolutions and recommends ad-hoc surveys
- You negotiate the annual agreements and draws up Trade Marketing and Category Marketing action plans (range, merchandising, promotions, pricing, logistics …) in close collaboration with the marketing department
- You work closely with the sales force regarding national actions, by being on the field on a regular basis
- You are in contact with the commercial management and other internal departments
- You manage contacts with the national centres and their marketing, merchandising and logistics departments
- You contribute to the definition and evaluation of budget, volume and investments for the purchasing centres. You also elaborate qualitative sales forecasts
- Minimum +4 years of relevant experience
- Fluency in French and English. Knowledge of another European language a plus (Dutch, German, Italian or Spanish)
- You have an affinity with primary packaging, food service or private label
- You understand the different distribution channels on the packaging market
- You have a farming profile and you like to build strong business relationship with your clients
- You like to work with more technical products
- You are autonomous and pragmatic
What's in it for you?
- A competitive package
- You will join an international company with a PME mindset, where you can take initiatives
- You will evolve in a company open to innovations
- You will work in a practical environment, the factory being based in the same location
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.