A project manager role in a rapidly growing company with a start-up spirit !
The Professional Services team is looking for a new Project Manager to join the international team members. The job is located in Brussels with some occasional projects in the Netherlands.
Your main role will be to manage the implementation of the solution for existing and new clients mainly in Belgium.
Your responsibilities :
- Responsible for the project’s deliverables
- Project planning & actions follow-up
- Design of the solution for the customer (workshops animation)
- Configuration of the solution, internal tests
- Internal coordination with IT, functional & product teams
- User testing and deployment follow-up
- Customer training
- Reports to the operational project director : project planning, risks & top level actions required to manage risks
- Workload & project costs follow-up
- Answer functional questions, coordinates bugs correction
- Evolutions follow-up
- Participation in events with the customers in coordination with the marketing team
Your profile :
- Diploma/ level of studies : A Master degree
- Experience: 2 to 5 years : Previous first experience as a Project Manager - experience in the HR sector will be an asset but is not mandatory.
- Languages: Dutch & French: Bilingual mandatory
- Wished competencies:
- Curiosity, Strong team work spirit, analysis ability, very good communication
- Project management : coordination and organisation skills, project planning, customer relationship management
- Microsoft office (ppt, word, excel)
What's in it for you?
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.