Group Product Manager (Luxury Segment) | Automotive (#395)
Ready to take on a people management role in the automotive sector?
Our client is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation. Founded in 1937, they now sell vehicles in 170 countries. For them, quality is a way of life. They strive for continuous improvement in everything they do, nothing is so good that it cannot be made better. To deliver unparalleled customer satisfaction it is important to stay in harmony with the global community via innovative management. For a role based in their offices located in Brussels, our client is looking to recruit a:
You increase the market share by leading the Lexus product pricing, planning and marketing activities for all products and services.
- You manage, motivate and develop a team of 2 people, responsible for the category management of Lexus. You also coordinate the interactions with the agencies.
- You put in place (cost) effective strategies to attract traffic, generate qualitative leads and test drives.
- You coordinate and control all communication so that it is coherent and contributes to the development of the Lexus brand awareness. You ensure digital strategy opportunities are maximised.
- You are regularly in contact with Lexus Europe. You participate in product configuration meetings and pricing meetings.
- You report to the Marketing Director and in a dotted line to the Lexus Director of Toyota Belux.
- You have a higher degree and at least 5 years of experience in both B2B and B2C Marketing, in a digitally engaged company.
- You are result- and customer-oriented.
- You are driven, enthusiastic and eager to learn.
- You have strong communication and influencing skills.
- You are entrepreneurial, flexible and a strong team player.
- You have a good knowledge of MS Office, in particular Excel.
- You are stress-resistant and open-minded.
- You are fluent in Dutch and French, with a very good level in English.
Attractive points in the role
- The opportunity to work for a strong automotive brand that is known for its hybrid technology.
- A challenging job with opportunities to grow in a company that is part of larger international organisation.
- A competitive salary with interesting extra-legal benefits.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.