Area Sales Manager International (FMCG-Food) (#311)
Wish to bring your career to an International level in FOOD?
Our client is one of the sole Belgian chocolate biscuit manufacturers still privately owned by a Belgian family. With some 200 people employed at the highest season (with 30 in the offices), the company deploys strong energy to compete against some of the biggest manufacturer of this world and does it with success. This go getter attitude combined with a common passion for Food & Belgian Delicacies transcend in the organization.
Your challenge :
Our client’s “Belgian made” cachet is highly recognizable across the world and the potential is only scratched at the surface. To leverage the optimal distribution worldwide, our client is currently recruiting 2 Area Sales Manager. One will be dedicated to Grand Export “APAC” and the other Northern Europe, Benelux included.
Your non exhaustive tasks will be...
The job is highly diverse but, in a nutshell, the most important elements would be:
- Define a commercial strategy as well as a yearly business plan for your Regions;
- Develop sales turnover of large international clients (mostly in retail) or via preferred partners / distributors depending on the Country;
- Commercial prospection of new targeted clients;
- Develop the Company proposition either via Private Label or Company brand when appropriate;
- Price offers supervision and sales contracts negotiation;
- Take part to international sales fairs;
Your ideal background would be:
- University (or equivalent) / college education, with a preference in a business field
- Fluent in English and French. Any local languages are a serious plus
- A minimum of 8 years’ work experience, in a sales field or account management, ideally selling products to mass retail clients
- Experience in the food sector is a plus
- Able to negotiate with international clients
- You have an entrepreneur mind and attitude
- Flexible to travel when necessary
- You are based in Belgium (Tournai)
What’s in it for you ?
- full time job in international, innovative and fast-growing company, present in more than 40 countries
- Autonomy and responsibility
- Very diversified tasks
- Clear and motivating objectives
- Attractive salary, company car, food checks, health care and company insurance, yearly bonus
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.