Ecommerce Marketing Specialist | Aromatherapy (#370)
Participate in the digitalisation of the leading natural therapy business in Belgium
Our client is an international leader in the natural therapy sector based in Belgium, counting over 250 employees on 4 production sites, 6 commercial branches (Belgium, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy and the United States) and products distributed in more than 25 countries in Europe, North America, Asia through our direct sales and local partners. With the market in full expansion over the last decade, they are continuously developing new natural therapeutic products with effectiveness, robust investments, scientific research and a training of their customers, also a complete control of the production chain (starting from the biological medical culture of plants to the management of our production laboratory equipped with the latest technologies).
As Ecommerce Marketing Specialist, you report directly to the Digital Marketing Manager. Your mission is to contribute to the development of the Group’s e-commerce strategy for the Group
- You are the referent contact for all e-commerce platforms that sell the products
- You distribute and track content on these platforms, according to the Group’s marketing strategy
- You organise and coordinate the visual layout for e-commerce sites
- You suggest strategies on content to improve SEO on each main platform
- You analyse and reply to comments and reviews
- You run competitive analysis and adjust the strategy accordingly
- You report and monitor results each platform, suggest improvements
- You provide support to the Community Manager for Dutch social medias
- You assist the update site + ERP
- You hold a degree in marketing, commerce, business administration or similar
- You have 2 years of experience in marketing, experience with e-commerce platforms a plus
- You are meticulous, precise, dynamic and motivated
- You demonstrate leadership, independence and proactivity in managing a project
- You are organised, structured and oriented result
- You are bilingual FR/NL and a good level in ENG, another European language is a plus
- Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat / PDF have no secrets for you
- An affinity with natural therapies will be appreciated.
- You will have the opportunity to join a dynamic international business, with many internal opportunities to grow
- You will contribute to the global marketing strategy and coordinate projects with all the other services, from the product creation to the international launch and sales strategies
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.