Direct Mailing "Individual Fundraising" - NGO (#317)
Willing to contribute differently?
Our partner is a non-governmental organization that offers children from all over the world a place to live and a future. They are active for more than 65 years, present in 134 countries including Belgium. The NGO employs 90 people in Belgium, with 16 at the HQ in Brussels. The Belgian Branch of the organization received in total +- 10M€ last year from individuals, companies and public grants. In order to continuously offer decent living conditions to children, the association aims to increase the part of donations coming from the private sector and to establish long-term partnerships with large businesses in Belgium.
Rethink, Redesign & Implement, are your things?
As a Direct Mail Fundraiser, you have to demonstrate CRM's data interpretation skills, strategic thinking to guide the mailing direction and organizational skills to get mail into production. You will be part of the fundraising team and report to the “Head of Individual Fundraising”, a member of the management team. Our partner is a professional, transparent and open-minded organization that is part of an international federation.
Your non-exhaustive tasks will be:
- Develop a strategy for the DM in collaboration with the “Head of Individual Fundraising”, based on a good knowledge of the DM Belgian market;
- Develop a communication plan for the DM (number of mailings per year, segmentation, content, calendar,...) ;
- Develop and implement a strategy for the acquisition of new mail addresses;
- Be responsible for the operational management of different mailings: project design, implementation of the project in collaboration with external partners (layout, printing, sending, ...), monitoring of budgets and check of supplier invoices;
- Monitoring of results, profitability analysis and reporting to the “Head of Individual Fundraising” on each mailing based on a powerful CRM.
You'll be able to demonstrate:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Direct Mail
- Bachelor or Master degree in Commercial Management or Marketing
- A commercial spirit combined with excellent communication and administrative skills
- Experience in analyzing CRM data
- Bilingual French / Dutch with a good knowledge of English
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Team Player agreeing to the values of the NGO
- Positive, dynamic and pragmatic
What's in it for you?
- An organization member of a worldwide group
- A global vision with a lot of local autonomy and flexibility
- A rewarding work where the actions taken can make the difference (inter)nationally
- A small team with a high-level job
- A flat organisation with fast communication and decisional process
- The satisfaction that your work is impacting a wide number of children!
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.