Digital & Social Media Manager | Spirits (#420)
Digital wizards, festival lovers - Take a look at this great opportunity!
Leader in the beverages and spirits sector, our client counts a great number of premium brands, distributed across the globe, in its portfolio. The past ten years have been very dynamic for them and the company has now become one of the most significant groups in the global beverage industry. Our client has been recognised as one of the fastest-growing companies in the alcoholic beverage industry and has recently been very well ranked as Great Place to Work. The group boasts a rich portfolio, with more than 40 brands, sub-divided into three segments: spirits, wines, and soft drinks. They have constantly increased their net sales over the years as a result of their focus on brand building, organic growth, and external growth through a series of strategic acquisitions supported by a solid financial position.
The Benelux marketing team is on the lookout for a Digital and Social Media Manager, a new role created to give an extra push to their digital strategy. You will contribute to building their brands' successes through online touchpoints: digital channels, social media, content marketing, and influencers activation. In a few words, you will be the digital voice of the marketing department and the company.
- You develop and drive the yearly brand online digital strategy, according to the different brands' strategic objectives
- You set a local activity plan on digital networks
- You manage all digital channels with a focus on video & display advertising, and social media strategy
- You set the content stream for the different brands, with a primary focus on keeping the brand's social accounts up to date with a cutting-edge, modern and engaging content for their consumers
- Community management
- You handle influencers networking: develop strategies, plans and manage the day to day relationship with key influencers
- You monitor and follow-up on KPIs
- You work closely with brand managers to ensure that digital strategies are in line with their overall brand strategies
- You collaborate with other key internal stakeholders (event manager, key account managers, etc.) to ensure content and activation synergies in off and online
- You also engage with external stakeholders: -> You lead community managers (agency/freelancers) to execute perfectly the content strategy -> You plan and execute the digital media /social media campaigns together with the media buying agency
- You manage the digital media and social media budget
- You are a social media and marketing wizard, living and breathing digital
- You speak fluently French, Dutch and English
- You have 3+ years of experience in digital marketing: social media management, and wider marketing/digital tools
- You keep up to date with the latest digital trends
- You are creative, outside of the box thinker with strong copywriting skills
- You are sociable, outgoing and a team player with great project management skills
You will join a highly professional yet fun team, working on premium products with loads of stories to tell! Our client offers a secure position and aspirational career path within one of the leading beverage companies in the world. You will be part of a dynamic player into the Benelux market with high aspirations and drive. This position includes a permanent contract with an attractive salary package.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.