Digital & Media Manager I Leading FMCG Company (#289)
A newly created role within a well-established FMCG company :
Our client is a global manufacturer and marketer of high-quality, brand-name products for consumers throughout the world. Our client's leading brands are Coffee & Tea known around the globe. Their preeminent brands are built on consumer needs and expectations, offering exceptional quality and value.
Your challenge :
Today, for their offices located in the north of Brussels, our client is looking to hire a (m/f) :
DIGITAL & MEDIA MANAGERYou will report to the Marketing Director. The role is responsible for classic and digital media strategy under the supervision of the marketing director and in full compliance with central guidelines.
The Media & Digital Manager will contribute to building the digital transformation agenda in Belgium.
Your responsibilites :
- You are responsible for building, implementing, continuously improving the local digital and CRM action plans according to business objectives set with local marketing managers.
- You will be in charge of local media planning & buying with the local media agency with the objective of driving media cost efficiency and media effectiveness (ROI and sales uplift).
- Key activities :Digital :
- Adapts the Digital strategic guidelines into local marketing campaign by managing local execution of digital advertising - Defines, builds and implements at local level, in collaboration with local marketing team, brands’ CRM and consumer decision journey programs, as well as website content. - Support all e-com activities with digital expertise. Media: - Recommend and execute media strategy based on central guidelines and business objectives - Locally brief, plan and buy of media /digital advertising with the media agency. - Ensure overall consistency of media planning across brands and categories (reporting and tracking) Transversally: - Provides input and advise on local media & digital trends as well as competitor activity to the Central Head of Media/Digital. - Infuses a Digital mindset within the Belgian marketing team and develops local team capabilities - Contributes to the AOP/VCP process by including media and digital strategic challenges.
Your profile :
- You are “digital-native” and have minimum 5 years experience in digital communication, preferably in a sector linked to consumer goods ;
- You have strong project management skills and are able to multi-task ;
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and like to try new things ;
- You are able to have a strategic vision and at the same time to manage the day-to-day ;
- You have strong interpersonal skills and enjoy coaching other people;
- You are fluent in English and in Dutch or French.
What's in it for you :
Working at our client's place means you’ll be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. They work as a team, celebrating success and supporting one another. You will work with a diverse group of like-minded people, in an innovative environment committed to doing the right thing – all across the world. What you do here will get noticed.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.