Digital Marketing Analyst | SaaS Startup (#259)
Digital Marketing Analyst | SaaS Startup
Our client is a European award-winning SaaS startup. Their mission is to help organisations make a difference by empowering their people. Their knowledge sharing platform enables users to better share, organise, distribute and collaborate around high-value content such as market insights and everyday business practices. In the context of their growth, in order to enforce their team, our client is looking for someone to fill a position of Digital Marketing Analyst
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Analyst to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. The ideal candidate will have a passion for marketing technology and making sense out of numbers and data. The DMA is an analytical mind who is comfortable working with excel and databases, and a tech geek at heart who loves tinkering with marketing tools and problem solving.
- Manage operational marketing on all digital channels: direct marketing, SEO, advertising, directories, surveys…;
- Handle campaigns execution and follow-up;
- Enable the monitoring and measurement of the end to end digital customer journey and conversion optimisation goals
- Investigate new tools to enrich the marketing tech stack and optimise processes.
- Provide actionable analysis and insightful weekly and monthly reporting on Marketing activities;
- Create dashboards and automate updates as much as possible;
- Analyse stats and provide recommendations;
- Track marketing budget spending.
- Manage CRM (Hubspot) to keep data clean and automated processes running without a hitch;
- Filter and tag leads in CRM and assign them to Sales;
- Take ownership of lead processes and keep them up to date.
- Ensure a steady flow of quality leads for Sales;
- Define creative ways to build lists using directories, databases and public information.
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Analyst or similar role;
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices;
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking who is comfortable working with excel and databases;
- Tech geek, natural problem solver
- Experience with marketing tools and channels is mandatory
- Advanced skills in using analytics and BI tools to generate detailed reporting
- Skills: Adwords, CRM, Hubspot or other marketing automation tool, Google analytics, Crawl tools or other sourcing tools, advanced excel skills
- The opportunity to join a young and fast-growing company
- A permanent job with a fixed salary and other motivating secondary benefits
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.