Digital Manager Benelux | FMCG (#399)
A digital management position in an innovative company offering a great work/life balance!
Our client is a leading company in the drinks industry in Belgium and Europe. Their offices are located in Brussels.
This is a newly created role within the Benelux marketing team. As Digital Manager Benelux, you will lead the digital acceleration within the BNL marketing team and help them build brand value and brand equity. You will also be the catalyst of experience sharing & digital training within the marketing team.
- You will define & lead the digital strategies in close collaboration with the relevant marketing team members, and other stakeholders (creative agencies, other internal departments)
- You will manage the execution of the social and digital strategies in close collaboration with the relevant marketing team members
- You will develop, use and implement tracking dashboards to measure the impact of your digital plans
- You will define and proceed to the yearly social agency evaluation
- You will pitch social agencies if relevant/required in each country
- You will identify potential partnerships with relevant external partners both in BL as in NL to better leverage the digital channels or new technologies
- You will lead the digital training agenda for marketing team by inspiring them to be more digitally aware and support them in their concept & activation development for maximum digital impact
- You will share regular inspiration stimuli on digital solution, innovations & trends, online training scheme recommendation & implementation and organise a yearly Digital Day for the Group
- You will lead B2C CRM both from strategic and from a technical perspective, work in close collaboration with the Marketeers to bring their digital strategies to life
- You will build recommendations and share a regular update with the rest of the group
- Master degree
- Trilingual NL/FR/EN
- +8 years of experience in marketing
- A proven tracked record of creating compelling national digital plans and activations
- Ability to mix strategy and operations
- A real team player, you are an inspirational presenter to the team and the rest of the organisation
- An international experience is a plus
- Entrepreneurial and hands-on approach
You will join an innovation-driven company and human-size structure offering a great work/life balance
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.