Digital Campaign Marketeer | FMCG (#449)
This is your chance to translate your creativity into actual marketing campaigns!
Our client is the top retailer in Belgium and to reinforce their marketing department they are looking for a Campaign Marketeer. Thanks to your creativity, people will get to know the brand and the loyalty of the customers will increase.
Your main challenge would be to set up successful campaigns that contribute to the image and revenue of the online shopping service.
- You work out a year plan for all marketing activities and in collaboration with your colleagues, you determine which campaigns or put on the planning
- You keep the year plan up to date and align it with the calendar of internal partners
- You manage the campaign team to assure the year plan is being followed
- You work together with external agencies, f.e. for radio or TV spots, and you look for new external partners
- You anticipate developments on the market by following up trends and innovations in marketing
- 3-4 years of experience as Campaign Marketeer
- Media experience to make sure the right channels are used
- Experience in retail, food or FMCG is a big plus
- Creative when thinking about campaigns
- Analytical capabilities
- Native or fluent Dutch and good knowledge of French
Attractive points in the role
- A chance to build a strong network, working together with a lot of people with different backgrounds
- A stimulating work-environment
- Responsibility and autonomy
- An attractive salary package with a lot of extra-legal benefits (Car, meal vouchers, profit sharing, ...)
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.