Customer & Category Development Manager (#412)
A fantastic opportunity to work in the Pharma industry
Our client produces consumer health products based on scientific innovation. They develop and market a range of products in the areas of: Pain Relief, Respiratory, Oral Health, Nutrition/Gastro Intestinal and Skin Health. Their products are either distributed in the mass-market and/or in pharmacies. Today, for their sales division located in the south of Brussels, our client is looking to hire a (m/f) : Customer & Category Development Manager
To support sales, customer marketing managers and marketing with detailed business-, category- and market analysis by means of gathering internal and external data from a wide range of sources in order to drive commercial insight and category growth. To perform detailed analysis, follow up on commercial KPIs and comment on the commercial performance versus plan, overlooking external market information and other relevant information. Deliver world-class strategic commercial solutions along the shopper journey by committing to unleash customers, shoppers, expert insights, values and planning & preparation to achieve an optimal shelf presentation in store.
- Develops a category vision based on shopper insights and key account strategy
- Category Manager helps to develop a strategic brand and account plans
- Initiates and leads category management projects (working on full category including competitor brands) driving category growth
- Generates relevant shopper insights needed for strategic positioning
- Evaluates key promotional activities and builds on best practices & learnings
- Leads Category Management projects and business partnerships
- Follows international and local category trends and insights
- Leads Category Management projects based on shopper insights and retail analyses
- Supports in joint business planning (business partnerships)
- Create presentation skills to explain category vision and strategic direction
- Analyze market data information (Nielsen), and ensure information sharing within an organization (dashboards, launch trackers)
- Deep understanding of shopper and of a decision tree, triggers and barriers
- Performs detailed analysis of different sales KPIs on an individual, regional and national level
- Performs ad hoc reporting for various stakeholders as required
- Master degree in business related studies
- Pro-active individual, enjoy working independently as well as in cross-functional teams
- Convincing with strong teamwork and cooperation skills
- Strong skills in communication and relation building skills
- Strategic thinking in combination with business understanding and sound judgment
- Strong analytical skills with a focus on execution excellence
- Highly innovative & entrepreneurial
- Fluent in English and Dutch and/or French
Our client provides a supportive working environment, and a range of development challenges and opportunities. They also offer competitive benefits and compensation packages designed to attract and to retain the very best. They promote an open culture, encouraging people to be themselves and giving their ideas a chance to flourish.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.