Consumer Marketing Intelligence Specialist I FMCG (#455)
Join a FMCG company who wants to invest in you !
Our client is a leading food and beverage company. With more than 2000 brands ranging from global icons to local favourites, and presence in 191 countries around the world, their purpose is enhancing quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. In Belgium, they have achieved market leadership (2018 year to date).
Your challenge :
Today, for their offices located in Brussels (West), our client is looking for a Consumer Intelligence Specialist. The Marketing Intelligence Specialist will drive consumer and shopper understandings in the organization and will be in the lead to transform insights into actions helping the different product categories build their marketing and communication strategies. Your objective will be to be the face of consumer and shopper insights in the organization and guarantee that all product categories are in the center of their strategies.
Your responsibilities :
Drive Consumer and Shopper Understanding and insights in the organization:
- Identify, analyze and derive insights through macro and micro consumer and shopper understanding
- Challenge the marketing and trade marketing teams research briefings and translate it into relevant research objectives and questions
- Identify the best research methodologies (qualitative and quantitative)
- Brief the research agencies and guarantee/challenge the quality and usefulness of the research throughout the entire process
- After a detailed analysis phase, you will be responsible of presenting key insights and as appropriate, develop this analysis through teamwork with category expertise, marketing agencies, consumer services, media agencies and the market intelligence manager. You will also have to guarantee that the insights are rich, relevant and actionable
- Participate in the transformation of insights into marketing and communication strategies in proactive collaboration with the required teams. You will have to moderate workshops with the different teams in some cases.
- Develop knowledge on our targets and ensure that each strategic brand has a clear target consumer portrait and a high level consumer experience framework & experience map (touchpoints strategy)
- Development and activation of an online community that can guaranty an agile and fast access to consumer/shopper at each stage of the innovation process, communication, activation strategy.
- Ensure the quality and reliability of the data
- Coordinate the Nielsen presentations and guarantee the added value of the output
Your profile :
- You have between 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar function and/or in a quantitative research agency; experience in social listening, media or communities management is a plus.
- You are persistent, proactive, assertive and analytical;
- You are also curious and take initiative within the business;
- You have strong project management skills and are able to handle several projects at the same time;
- You have a holistic and strategic view;
- You feel comfortable in decision making;
- You are a team player who establishes strong professional relationships that ensure a good collaboration with product & brand managers as well as with trade marketing;
- You have strong stakeholder management skills;
- Fluency in Dutch and/or in French and English is required;
What's in it for you?
A challenging job in a company that truly cares about its people. A local contract with attractive employment conditions, including a 13th month, bonus and net representation allowance. We also offer excellent training possibilities and opportunities for internal mobility.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.