Category Specialist | B2B Premium Product (#380)
An exciting new category management role in an international context
Our client is a global manufacturer and marketer of high-quality products for consumers throughout the world, both in retail and in professional channels. Their preeminent brands are built on consumer needs and expectations, offering exceptional quality and value. Today, for their offices located in the north of Brussels, our client is looking to hire a (m/f): Category Specialist.
We are currently recruiting a Category Specialist for our client. This is a perfect opportunity for you to join a dynamic company in FMCG and take part in the development and the implementation of their marketing strategy by optimizing their full products range
- You participate in the development and implementation of the product marketing strategy, based on growth trends, market development, and consumer, client and competitor analyses, in line with global marketing directives
- You define the necessary SKUs, prices, and channels to reach the targets set.
- You develop a helicopter view of the market and you make proactive recommendations to implement actions with a view to achieving results
- You ensure that continuous improvements are made to the product range to strengthen the brands on the market. You introduce new products and innovations based on the international portfolio where needed
- You will be part of the marketing team and work in close collaboration with both internal and external stakeholders to develop and implement the strategies for your sales channels based on your analyses
- You hold a bachelor’s degree in marketing or business, and you have +2 years of relevant work experience.
- You speak Dutch, French and English fluently
- You have a passion for B2B marketing and are customer, consumer and market-oriented.
- You have a highly analytical mind
- You adapt quickly to new situations: you will be ready to roll up your sleeves and adopt a hands-on approach
- You are results-driven and able to work under-pressure
- You are a team player but you are also able to work independent
What’s in it for you?
- You will join a dynamic and ambitious company with premium products, where you can have a real impact. What you do is noticed.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.