Category Manager I Healthy Consumer Goods sector (#397)
A category manager role in an innovative company offering a good work-life balance !
Our client is a leading company in the drinks industry in Belgium and Europe. Their offices are located in Brussels.
Your challenge :
As Category Manager, you will report to the Head of Trade Marketing and Category Development Benelux (located in Brussels). You will have as direct colleague a Trade Marketing Manager, and a Category Manager located in the Netherlands. You will be in charge of :
- carrying out Category Management projects on 2 product categories, cross-retailers;
- gathering and sharing market, channel, customer, shopper and category insights.
Your responsibilities :
- Develop a category vision based on market, channel, shopper and category insights;
- Define the place and role of your categories in the stores (rayon, check out, display, …)
- Define the ideal assortment and planogramme for each retailer
- Measure and evaluate out of stock issues and come up with solutions
- Define the optimal presentation of your category in the points of sales (decision tree)
- New product development: identify potential new developments (products, packagings and channels) and estimate the commercial potential (product, channel, volume, margin, price)
- Lead and follow-up projects such as re-modelings and planogrammes
- Identify new growth opportunities : gap analyse per customer based on assortment, distribution, shelf presentation, field activities, promotions, etc.)
- Synthetise gap analyse per customer in commercial Kpi’s
- Carry out business reviews with the customers in order to facilitate the implementation of the company's strategy
- Share your expertise and best practices with your colleagues (Kam’s Home, Kam’s OOH, field sales team, marketing), with the top management and the subsidiaries located in the other countries
- Be in charge of the contacts with Nielsen (organisation of presentations, reportings, monitor servicing,…), and shopper research agencies.
Your profile :
- Master degree
- Trilingual NL/FR/EN
- Knowlege of MS office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint), Cognos, GlobalData, GFK
- Knowledge of Nielsen and Nitro
- 4 to 6 years experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to mix strategy and operations
- Good presentation skills
What's in it for you ?
Our client offers an enjoyable work atmosphere, in a human-size structure. Attention to the work-life balance is key. The company offers the possibility to work one day per week from home.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.