Business Development Manager France | Cleaning Products (#264)
A key commercial function inside a sane and fast growing company
Our client is a fast-growing SME that started their operations just 10 years ago from scratch and is now leader in their segment in Belgium with their brand DIPP Professional. They operate in the niche segment of hygiene products for the small professional kitchen. In ten years, the company has been able to build up a serious credibility around 2 pillars: the quality and adaptability of their hygiene products to their target group and the serious of their client service. In the past years, they have also attracted some international clients and they currently ambition to further develop their business. The company is in a serious acquisition mode and its CEO (an experienced Sales & Marketing professional from the FMCG/B-to-C sector) foresees a great future in Belgium and aims to develop itself further in France. Today the French income represents ¼ of its turnover and this without much activation. It is in the perspective of a major breakthrough in France that the Company recruits a Business Development Manager France.
As part of the sales strategy, the Business Development Manager France is responsible for developing and managing an existing client portfolio of major wholesalers and further develop it. The Business Development Manager directly reports to the General Manager and determines the sales strategy to penetrate the french market. Your commercial responsibility will grow as you gain experience and grows sales in France and other export markets.
The Business Development Manager role will include numerous tasks :
- You are the responsible for Eastern France and you are expanding your cooperation with our existing customers in the region, who are about 25 wholesalers/wholesalers in Food products.
- You are looking intensively for new partners in the Food/Cleaning environment in your region.
- You analyze the results, detect what is going well and less well, and detect opportunities for growth.
- You independently engage with customers about promotional actions, incentives to the sales teams, product range expansion, product training, etc. to intensify and improve the collaboration which eventually reflect in positive sales results.
- You train our customers' representatives, attend their trade fairs and internal sales meetings, provide support where possible with the aim of making the flagship brand the "top of mind".
- You are located in the headquarters in Uccle but your presence on the French market is crucial through short, frequent trips, up to 50% of your time. You’ll participate to your customers’ Fair and sector Meetings to represent our Company and the brand.
- More than else, your number one priority is to create a strong and long lasting relationship with your clients and their representatives.
The ideal candidate
- You hold a degree (Bachelor or Master) and have a first experience in sales
- You are trilingual
- You are result-oriented, pragmatic and diplomatic
- Your dynamic personality and drive works on your own, you can motivate teams / sales reps and attach great importance to the relational aspect
- You like to work autonomously and independently
- You like to travel and encounter new people regularly
- Client satisfaction is your “motto”
What's in it for you?
- A very diversified job with a lot of human contact
- A lot of autonomy and self-responsibility
- A hands-on, no nonsense, pragmatic work environment
- An attractive and full payroll package
- The opportunity to grow into a dynamic and ambitious SME
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.