Business Development Manager ( #Corporate Chocolate Momentum) (#274)
Join a FMCG company with a true entrepreneurial spirit
Our client is a profitable and growing Belgian group of traditional chocolatier brands. From their head office with our atelier located in Brussels area, they are active around the world. High quality chocolate products, craftsmanship and living the chocolate experience as well as entrepreneurship are the keywords of their success.
As "Business Development Manager", you will be joining a fast-growing department called Corporate Channel. This Department is crucial in the growth opportunities spotted for the different brands of the Group as well as for the Company general brand image as a whole. This function has a primarily aim to offer our Client’s expertise and premium goods to key moments in the Corporate life (such as end of the year employees gifting, birth or Corporate gifts for their end customers) but not only....The floor will be yours to come up with some creative Commercial concepts such as Festivals or Partnerships or any other occasions. The challenge is to identify these occasions in the corporate world and securely position the Company’ solutions to offer an optimal experience
Your non-exhausitve responsibilities
More specifically but not exhaustively:
- You are part of the Channel department and report to the European BtoB Manager.
- You develop a customer bases primarily in the SMEs network in Belgium & Luxembourg.
- Once acquired you’ll expand your customer portfolio by SMART warm prospection.
- You are responsible for your sales objectives, budget and planning with good analytical monitoring.
- You supervise all orders from A to Z
Your ideal background would be:
- You have completed a Master's degree
- You have a commercial experience of at least 3 years in the BtoB Sales, ‘preferably in the luxury or premium sector’ but not a must.
- You negotiate effectively at different levels thanks to your strong EQ.
- You are analytical, and you are oriented towards solutions and results
- You are solution oriented and can think out-of-the-box to achieve your end objectives
- You are fluent in Dutch and French. Knowledge of English and German is an asset.
Our client offers the possibility to work in a Belgian company with a worldwide outreach and for chocolate, one of the biggest Belgian pride. You will join a passionate, constantly growing and innovative company, where your expertise, your negotiation skills and your entrepreneurship mentality will be acknowledged and valorised.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.