Business Development Manager I Digital Marketing (#218)
Your chance to join a Belgian success story !
Our client is a leading technology provider of marketing automation. Believer in “agile marketing automation”, they help marketers to capture business opportunities on their customers’ journey, with the right mix of technology and integrated services. They serve medium to large accounts, mainly in the B2C sectors as retail, financial services, automotive, media, travel & leisure. MaxiToys, Kia, Deutsche Bank, RTBF, Lunch Garden, Chantelle are among their clients.
The challenge :
The company is steadily growing to become a strong European player of Marketing Automation, with subsidiaries in Belgium, France and Netherlands. And more countries, soon to come. Today, for their offices located in the south of Brussels, our client is looking to hire a (m/f) : BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER BELGIUM
Your responsibilities :
The Business Development Manager reports to the Sales Manager Belgium. Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible of developing business and sales in Belgium
- Focus on the market of medium to large accounts, searching strong marketing automation solutions
- Majorly direct sales to companies, some indirect opportunities with agencies.
- Focus on sales and pre-sales activities. Lead the opportunity with the help of experts (technology, project, strategy). Once contract signed, the customer is passed to “Account & Project Management team” for set-up and continuous account management.
- Strategic listening and consultative selling
- You start from business needs of our customers, in order to issue specific recommendations on how to leverage business & marketing opportunities through the deployment of our client’s technology and services within their global, marketing and IT organization
- Full service approach : you sell solutions with technology and integrated expert services
- Long-term relationships : the sales cycle is long, from 3 to 12 months. Our client invests in maintaining long-term relationships with their customers.
Your profile :
- Min 4 years experience and track records with results.
- Experience in sales, medium to large accounts, from generation to qualification to proposal to conversion
- Personal interest in technology, digital marketing, data-driven marketing (CRM, Marketing Automation)
- You have an intrapreneurship spirit to fit in a fast growing company environment
- Trilingual (NL, F, EN)
What's in it for you?
An intellectually stimulating work environment, fast-paced, in a nice location outside of Brussels.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.