Business Developer Out-of-Home | FMCG Food (#426)
With great brands comes great responsibility
Our client is one of Europe’s leading food companies. Their headquarters are in the Antwerp area, Belgium, in the heart of Europe, with operations in Belgium, Finland, France, Germany and Sweden. To reinforce the Out-of-Home segment of their Sales team, the company is looking for a Business Developer.
What's the goal?
- Expand and optimize the sales and presentation of the products within a new business channel in Flanders.
- The focus of the function is on acquiring new "end" customers who will use our products (prospecting). In addition, maintaining, following up and deepening these newly acquired customers remains important.
- Expand and optimize the sales and presentation of the products within the selected New Business channel. This implies: - Scheduling and visiting prospects (based on self-made telephone appointments and agenda management). - Making new / additional visits with potential leads (cold prospecting in function of routing planned appointments). - Introducing new products and stimulating expansion of the product range. Following up on the product introductions.
- Participation in trade fairs / sales evenings: representing the company, keeping in touch with indirect end customers / generating additional leads.
- Planning, managing budgets / resources. P&L at customer level (turnover, profit contribution) in consultation with Account Manager New Business.
- Ensure a good flow of information to the company.
What's absolutely necessary?
- Computer skills.
- Being able to handle discrete information.
- Being perfectly bilingual (Dutch/French).
- Communication skills.
- Minimum two years experience within Sales.
- Experience with prospection by phone is a serious plus.
What's in it for you?
An attractive package with benefits, working with renowned brands in a warm working environment.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.