New Business Developer I Interactive Marketing
As New Business Developer, you will be responsible for prospection (hunting) of new clients as well as being in charge of growing business opportunities amongst the existing ones.
• Connect with potential customers and identify their needs.
• Support our clients in maximising their Data and Insight potential, becoming their most valuable partner with regards to their CRM and overall communication strategy.
• Identify business opportunities within your clients (cross- and upselling) and realise added value to ensure client satisfaction and long-term relationships. You realise this through a deep knowledge and insight into your clients’ strategy.
• Manage the partnership with the clients: applying consultative selling at an executive level, you develop, budget and propose new concepts as a response to implicit and explicit strategic needs of your clients.
• Remain informed about trends in the market and competition leveraging this knowledge with your clients and inside the organization.
The ideal candidate
• You have a sales-oriented Bachelor/Master and 2 years of sales experience in FMCG
• You have at least 1 year of experience in pre-sales and account management
• You have an interest in interactive marketing, CRM and/or loyalty programs.
• Online agency or market research background would be considered as an advantage.
• You build strong relationships and are able to work effectively within a multi-cultural complex environment both at client side and internally (Marketing, Consultants, Project Manager, …).
• Fast learner, self-drive and hands-on are some of your qualities, that help you grow in a complex fast-moving environment.
• You are not afraid by broad set of responsibilities.
• Your analytical skills enable you to understand our clients’ needs and your creativity empowers you to identify and propose new solutions.
A great work environment and a strong team that actively encourages innovation, that stands for exciting projects and long term collaborations with the biggest brands.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.