Brand Marketing Manager | Food (#220)
Spreading the love for strong food brands
Our client is part of an important player on the global food market, manufacturing soups, sauces and simple meals. The Group is made up of passionate people who stand out by their professionalism and very diverse backgrounds. In order to retain their talents, our client is committed to provide its employees with a great place to work and opportunities to grow and prosper.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for creating, executing and evaluating an insight-led category- and brand marketing plan with a 3 to 5 years horizon. This person will effectively manage all the marketing and advertising activities of the organization, challenging the trade marketing & sales strategy plans in order to drive excellence in execution.
- Identify and understand key drivers and barriers of category consumption and purchasing behaviour;
- Assess company’s ability to exploit value drivers/ barriers;
- Assess business opportunities – size of the prize of each value driver/ barrier;
- Develop brand and channel priorities per value driver/ barrier;
- Conduct brand audit/continuous market understanding (brand measures, competition, media, and consumer behaviours);
- Create actionable insights with CMI;
- IMPLEMENT actionable insights;
- Create brand vision, positioning & strategy on a 3 year scope, integrating full recommendation of brand and category analysis. Highlights and evaluates the risk and opportunities and recommends how to deal with;
- TRANSLATE vision & strategy into an annual marketing plan with clear Must win battles;
- Investigating market pricing, identifying the USPs for your products and closely monitor the competition;
- Working on the planning of the production quotas and the production process for the models to ensure that the stated delivery terms are respected;
- Managing different computer systems (configurators, CarDB, etc.);
- Reporting to the Group Category Manager in this function.
- Have a Bachelor or Master degree in Economics and Marketing or equivalent thanks to experience;
- Have marketing experience (min 7-8 years) with a big autonomy on strategy, positioning and advertising;
- Good general knowledge of management, analytical skills and good commercial feeling. Ability to motivate the marketing and sales team;
- Good communication skills;
- Language skills (Dutch, French, English);
- Experience within FMCG is a plus. Affinity with food is a pre-requisite.
What is offered:
- A competitive salary package;
- The chance to boost your career by representing great brands;
- An autonomous function with matching responsiblities.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.