Brand Manager | Premium Spirits (#387)
An aspirational career path within one of the leading beverage companies in the world!
Active in the beverage sector, our client has a great number of premium brands, distributed all over the world. The past ten years have been very dynamic for the group who has now become one of the most significant groups in the global beverage industry. Indeed, our client has been recognized as one of the fastest growing companies in the alcoholic beverage industry and has recently been very well ranked as Great Place to Work. The group boasts a rich portfolio, with more than 40 brands, sub-divided into three segments: spirits, wines, and soft drinks. Our client has constantly increased its net sales over the years as a result of its focus on brand building, organic growth, and external growth through a series of strategic acquisitions supported by a solid financial position.
As Brand Manager, you will contribute to the further strengthening the Benelux marketing team enabling to grow the company towards a strong marketing organization highly regarded within the market place. Managing a brand portfolio of big (strategic) and smaller (seeding) brands, reinforcing our force in the market by a stronger & more detailed execution level, whilst assisting the Marketing Director as the Head of Marketing.
- You will be responsible for a dedicated part of the brand portfolio, translating strategies into action plans for Benelux
- You will analyse and understand drinks and consumer trends and translate them into brand strategies
- You will coordinate in the implementation of the brand strategy plan “from A to Z” to ensure excellence brand plan implementation & activations (ATL, BTL, brand equity development, on and off trade execution support).
- You will collaborate with Off trade and On trade departments in the execution of the plan, and with agencies in plans execution (ATL, media, PR, social media, activation)
- You will manage consumer research projects, analyse and monitor the development of your brands (KPI’s, brand tracking, improvement cycles, ROI measurement). You will generate consumer insights, intelligence to inform strategy and execution
- You will participate in and/or selectively lead other assigned projects important for brand or portfolio development
- A&P budget management
- You hold a university degree in Marketing, Communication or Commercial Science
- Fluency in French - Dutch – English
- A minimum 3 years' experience in a brand management role
- FMCG as previous experience is preferred
- Knowledge of delivering memorable brand experiences, social media campaigns, advertising campaigns, media planning, and brand tracking tools.
- Team player, Goal oriented, Innovative and out of the box thinking spirit
- Enthusiastic, dynamic with a "can-do" mentality (sees the glass half full...)
- Digital native & passionate: high interest in new media / new communication technologies. Experience in digital is a plus
- Self-organized and autonomous, problem-solving approach
- Consumer-centered and intuitive
- Quick and flexible mentality
Our client offer a secure position & aspirational career path within their marketing team, one of the leading beverage companies in the world. You will be part of a dynamic player into the Benelux market with high aspiration and drive. This position includes a permanent contract with an attractive salary package.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.