BRAND MANAGER PREMIUM SPIRITS (#337)
A nice opportunity to revamp prestigious spirits brands !
Our client is the co-leader in the global wines and spirits industry. Their success is the result of the passion and creativity of their people, their exceptional portfolio of leading premium brands, and a strong sense of ethics. Today, for their offices based in Brussels, our client is looking to recruit a (m/f) : Brand Manager Rum & Vodka Off-Trade & On-Trade markets
Your challenge :
Under the guidance of the Marketing Manager and in coordination with sales/Trade Marketing and finance, the BM is accountable for the development and execution of the brand plans on the rum & vodka portfolio.
Your responsibilities :
|1. Brand strategy and assets adaptation/development/implementation Responsibility for the design, development and implementation of the brand strategy. This includes but is not limited to: - Annual Brand Plan - Design, development and implementation of the marketing assets to bring to life the plan across all key channels. The marketing assets may vary across the full spectrum of the mix from ATL to BTL depending on the brand needs and the identified business opportunity. The role offers a good mix of adaptation of global tools and development of locally relevant assets. In the development and execution of the brand plans it will be a must: - Aligning, co-creating the strategy and execution with all key stakeholders: sales, finance, business development, logistic, Global Marketing team; - maximizing the synergies within Benelux|
|2. Brand performance Responsibility for the brand performance both financially (sell in) and in-market competitiveness (sell out). This includes reviewing, in collaboration with other company functions: - sell out performance: evolution of market, key competitors, trends, consumer and shopper insight with the support of trade marketing - sell in performance with the support of the finance team with focus on portfolio mix optimization - Promo analysis in cooperation with sales, finance and trade marketing - media efficacy in cooperation with agency and the media manager - On trade activities assessment in cooperation with the sales team Responsibility of A&P management and allocation: working with agencies and business partners to ensure a highly effective use of the A&P|
Your profile :
- Level of education: University degree
- 3 – 5 years’ brand management experience in an equivalent position within the FMCG
- Proven track record in translating brand positioning into concrete, actionable marketing plans.
- Strong brand and consumer insight understanding
- Strong experience in media planning across the full spectrum (OOH, TV, SoME, influencers, digital)
- Strong experience in PR
- Strong analytical & project management skills
- Experience in activation of events and horeca will be a plus
- Experience in sponsorship/partnership will be a plus
- Fluency in Dutch, French and English
What's in it for you?
Our client offers a human-sized and friendly work atmosphere, where initiatives will be highly appreciated. Thanks to its worldwide presence, possibilities of evolution abroad are possible for those who would wish to embrace an international career.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.