Brand manager OTC I Pharma sector (#291)
Boost your career with a dynamic new challenge in Marketing !
Our client is a fast growing consumer health company, marketing leading self-medication brands in different fast-growing categories. The company is headquartered in the Netherlands and enjoys the #1 position amongst others in its home market. All products are sold via the Pharmacy Channel and some of them in paramedical channels like Medi-market. The company's Belgian office is based in Ghent. In support of the further growth, they are looking to hire a Brand Manager.
The Brand Manager reports directly into the Business Unit Manager Consumer Health. You will take the lead in the full day-to-day management of a range of famous healthcare OTC brands by setting priorities within the marketing initiatives according to company priorities.
- Ensuring quantitative and qualitative objectives are met
- Managing A&P budget (planning – monitoring)
- Manage relationships with APB authority
- Developing, implementing and coordinating appropriate business plans and marketing activities
- Driving the strategic development of the concerned brand portfolio
- Analysing client, market and sales data and performing market research
- P&L Management
- Developing integrated communications to all stake-holders, mainly focused on health care professionals (pharmacies and doctors)
- Forecasting as well as financial and logistical planning
- Ensuring excellent collaboration with internal and external parties both locally and internationally (HQ)
- Min. 3 years relevant experience in marketing for OTC medicines
- Completion of studies in pharmacy (or equivalent) and/or master in marketing
- Familiar with legal constraints within the healthcare business
- Good Communication Skills
- Very good Analytical & Strategic skills
- Able to work independently and result oriented
- Experience in sales and/or project management is an asset
- Fluent in Dutch, French and English
- Competitive package
- A flat Belgian organisation with quick decision making lines
- A fast paced working environment with opportunities to develop yourself both locally & internationally
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.