Brand Manager | Non-Food (#304)
Your mission? Cleaning the world. Easy-peasy.
Our client is a unique company active in the non-food sector, with a clear mission to clean the planet. Their work environment can be described as creative, brand-savvy, entrepreneurial, fast-paced, solutions-focused, irreverent but disciplined, team-oriented and fun. If this speaks to you, be sure to read on, because their Marketing team is looking for a Brand Manager.
As Brand Manager, you will work for key product ranges of the company portfolio. You will work in close collaboration with the team and will report to the Head of Brands.
- Create + implement annual brand plans aligned behind strategic ‘big rocks’ + budget guidelines => collaborate with regional BE, Category + Sales to ensure EUR strategy works well when rolled out to form BeNeFrEx plans (the lead market).
- Develop in-store & .com activations to amplify innovation launches/limited editions/core range in the shopper environment and amplify them through owned, earned and paid for channels.
- Execute a winning marketing strategy for the company, bringing the new brand positioning to life + driving awareness!
- Partner closely with Regional EUR Brand Experience, Sales & Category Managers to deliver brand objectives.
- Collaborate with Regional BE to input local insight during creation of storytelling toolkits, challenging each other to create the strongest possible plan.
- Define clear + measurable KPI’s for each piece of activity, track performance, share learnings (the good & the bad) + recommendations for future spend/creative focus.
- Communicate updated plans regularly to Sales NAMs + wider business. Ask for feedback. Respond to opportunities + challenges in order to sure best possible results. present brand plans to customers + collaborate with NAMs in advance to understand customer strategy, requirements, challenges, opportunities
- Work closely with Category Managers + NAMs to ensure best possible alignment between retailer Range Reviews + OSF&D, with brand activations (in + out of store) and NPD launches.
- Take lead internally on any BeNeFrEx specific launches + plans. Own & drive the project timeline. Ensure NAMs & customers are aware. Troubleshoot any issues as a team.
- Partner with agencies on the development of social media, ATL, PR + influencer plans. Use the Regional Guidelines & Toolkits as your starting point.
- Manage brand spend, brand spend tracker + POs to ensure you spend in line with budget.
- Degree educated, with minimum 3 years of marketing experience, ideally with some 360 FMCG brand management experience.
- Ideally experience working on another challenger brand i.e. used to doing things differently from the rest of the category.
- Passion or track record for working on amazing challenger brand activations, particularly through grassroots channels including influencer + PR.
- Mastering the art of digital activation.
- Strong project management skills + the ability to prioritize effectively.
- Experience in evaluating brand activity, test + learns, + the ROIs on these.
- Experience in managing brand budgets.
- Eye for detail.
- Great presenting skills.
- Entrepreneurial, creative and energetic.
- Challenger mentality.
- Conscious consumer.
What's in it for you:
- Possibility to work from home.
- Being part of a unique culture which encourages out-of-the-box thinking.
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.