Brand Manager FR/ITA | Gift boxes (#413)
Make your customers' dreams come true
Our client is one of the leading market players in the gift/incentive box sector. Every level of the organization reflects the passion, creativity and entrepreneurship of the founders whom are still active in the business. This unique working environment is based on one asset; delivering continuous joy to people around the world. Even if they’re active internationally the company culture stands for a fast decision-making process and continuous evolution. To further deliver on their mission, we’re looking for a Brand Manager (ITA/FR speaking).
As a Brand manager, you will play a key role in the development of the brand. By collaborating with the headquarters, your mission will be to adapt the global marketing strategy to your own portfolio including the creation of marketing support, the research of partners, the implementation of recommendations and adaptations of products by being updated with the new market tendencies.
- Have a holistic vision of the gifting category through indepth market researches in order to ensure the improvement and the strength of the brand.
- To develop and implement the product marketing strategy based on growth trends, market development, consumer needs and competition analysis and in accordance with global marketing guidelines.
- Create a great customer experience by anticipating your customer needs and dreams.
- To work with standard financial reporting tools which help you to predict the future objectives and results of your portfolio.
- Analyse product effectiveness, consumer and competitors’ trends.
- University degree in Sales or Marketing and 2 years of professional experience ideally in FMCG or any related BtoC sector.
- You are analytical, structured, strategical and have a curious mindset
- You are result- and customer-oriented.
- Pro-active individual, enjoy working independently as well as in cross-functional teams
- You must be proficient in Italian and French
- You have a true passion for writing
What’s in it for you?
- An opportunity to join a very dynamic and start-up mindset organisation with an international role.
- A management team that encourages individual growth and initiative.
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.