Brand Manager | Food (#336)
International Top FMCG-company and strong A-brands
Our client is a unique company active in the FMCG industry with a portfolio counting more than 50 brands, active in 125 countries. Their work environment can be described as creative, brand-savvy, entrepreneurial, fast- paced, solutions-focused, irreverent but disciplined, team-oriented and fun. If this speaks to you, be sure to read on, because their Marketing team is looking for a:
As Brand Manager, you will drive all marketing and sales support activities of the Food category of the company portfolio. You will work in close collaboration with the team and will report to the Marketing Manager.
- Creation and implementation of the consumer marketing plan
- Present the annual Marketing plan to the national management team
- Design the brands' media plan with partner agencies (TV, Internet, …)
- Management of the marketing mix, incl.: the development of artworks
- Launch new products
- Trade marketing and promotions activations
- Budgets management
- You have minimum 2 years of relevant experience in marketing and/or trade marketing (food experience is a plus – ambient or fresh)
- You have a positive mindset and see business challenges as opportunities
- Entrepreneur, proactive, you work pragmatically with a commercial feeling
- You have excellent analytical skills
- Fluent French and a strong command of Dutch
- You are a real team player
- Computer litterate: Excel, Powerpoint, Nielsen
What's in it for you?
- Key position in an international Top FMCG-company with strong A-brands
- A major role in a young and dynamic team
- Trainings and coaching to develop professional skills
- Opportunity to take the lead in projects to stimulate company results
- An attractive salary package
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.