Brand Activation Manager | Vape/Tech (#405)
Join one of the fastest growing companies worldwide!
Our client's mission is to improve the lives of the world’s adult smokers by driving innovation to eliminate cigarettes. Backed by leading technology investors, the company is disrupting one of the world’s largest and oldest industries, and is the number one US-based vapor product. They're an exceptional team with backgrounds in technology, healthcare, CPG and biotech, growing rapidly to deliver on their mission. Their mission now is to grow their local team and set up the roll-out.
Your mission will be to support the overall brand activation planning and execution including Point-of-Sale activation & trade marketing, OOH, print, events and word-of-mouth in partnership with our head of ambassadors and trade marketing manager as part of the marketing team for the Belgian market.
- Lead and project-manage adaptions/transcreations of global marketing campaigns, creative, and packaging to Belgium (and initially also the Dutch) market with a keen eye on quality control
- Support the development of brand activation initiatives, marketing processes and plans
- Develop agency briefs, manage delivery and motivate agency teams to deliver the best for our brand
- Adapt, complement and improve existing international creative strategies with agencies in order to optimize printed POS materials and creative for Belgium and initially also Dutch markets
- Organize the marketing teams logistics, schedule, meetings and make sure important deadlines are met
- University degree and 2+ years of professional experience in Brand/Marketing
- Fluent in French, Dutch and English
- Experience working regulated or highly regulated industries a plus
- Excellent project management and personal organizational skills with high attention to detail
- The ability to handle multiple workstreams simultaneously in fast-paced, deadline-driven environments
- Experience in working with marketing agencies to deliver great outcomes for the brand
- Flexible, hands-on and with a very strong focus on delivery and making it happen
- Self-starter, self-driven and flexible - effective working independently but liaising with many stakeholders
- Problem-solving skills, ability to leverage data analysis to drive strategy
- Willingness to accept the challenge to drive creative marketing in a highly regulated and limited environment
- Be part of one of the most exciting growth stories of this decade - You'll join one of the fastest growing start-ups worldwide (valued at $15bns after its first year)
- Join a small but fast-growing team
- A place to grow your career. They’ll help you set big goals, exceed them, offer you exciting career growth opportunities
- Equity and generous performance bonuses. Every employee is a stakeholder in our success
Interested? Email or call me
- Once you apply for a job the responsible recruiter will screen your profile.
- If there is a match, it's all good for you.
- Otherwise, take a look at the complete recruitment process.